MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

I suggest some of you ought to calm down, take a chill pill,...

1. 164 Posts.
    I suggest some of you ought to calm down, take a chill pill, etc.

Then come back to this thread and read some of the things you've posted and hopefully you'll be ashamed or embarassed.

If you want to stand in judgment of MMX management, then do so on a factual basis, not with your ill-tempered idiotic ramblings on.

Show me one junior or mid-tier IO miner who hasn't been slaughtered in this market. We've got 165 mil in the bank, we've got the multi-billion dollar infra project, we've got the new WA Premier's support, we're selling all of our stage 1 ore.

Yes, all of the above means nothing when the share price is at the current painful level, but the reasons for that don't lie with MMX management.

But to draw these types of conclusions because a director sold some shares is truly laughable. If Trevor M. knew something and he's bailing out, he must have forgotten to tell Paul K. and all the other major holders... seriously...

We're going through some tough times, and many IO juniors will undoubtedly fail, but I don't believe we'll be one of them. Good things will happen in time, and the share price will return to where it belongs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.