GPN greater pacific gold limited

Good to get all the negatives out, asx to announce yrr float...

1. 3,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Good to get all the negatives out, asx to announce yrr float tomorrow i believe.
    Dennis the chairman we dont no much about him but we all agree he is not the driver behind the company and he did get 20 milion options for free and probably never drawed down any money from gpn .
    It could of been done after float results etc but its up to him, he could of sold his oppies and never converted options into ordinaries. I was always critical of dennis in my own mind as all he ever brought before on market was 4 million ordinaries, so obviously he is not a huge buyer but its all the others behind the scenes and not the board members, remember he only a ford dealer and not mercedes lol.
    4 million its a laugh to me as all the big players have at least 50 millon or so each, they are the drivers i believe and the gpn board are very conservative and boring, we see what all brings but yes i think he is dumb but all have there own agenda, maybe he converts 5.5 million options soon, who knows i dont really care about him , i just care about gpn faithful and yrr float, plus i brought some of his oppies on friday so thankyou dennis and tomorrow we start again, good night and our luck happens tomorrow as we deserve it lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.