GPN greater pacific gold limited

Marcko,I must say that ann did come as a shock to me when I...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    Marcko,

I must say that ann did come as a shock to me when I discovered it.

There are many ways to look at it. I am sure you have all visited each scenario possible in your minds.

I don't like seeing director sell-offs, despite it only being oppies in this case.

However, we can not hide from the facts. GPN is low on cash. Directors are honest and trasparent and Denis is loyal to the shareholders.

What is, is.

I think there will be further OA's converted by fellow directors.

Being THIS close to the YRR float (wednesday seems to be the agreed-on denominator), and the gold results, one would assume a price drop is very unlikely, unless there are furher delays in the YRR listing.

We will know for sure tomorrow if YRR lists on Wednesday.

The upshot of a director sell-off is the motivation and reason for it. You can say "it looks bad" all day long, but the real reasons should be considered upon;

Ie., If the nature of this sell-off was negative, why would Denis have just turned 6 million oppies into shares? That's right - he would not have done that, if he did not believe in the Co.

This is only a positive to a realist. Macinerney is selling to raise the cash the CO. needs, and he knows it will be good for the Co. We will see this in truth I believe.

Still nerve-wrecking though I agree, but the motivator behind this sell-off is all good.

Cheers! Some good buying opportunities, whoch I myself will take the full opportunity of tomorrow, being the "eleventh hour".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.