CIY 0.00% 3.6¢ city pacific limited

director sells ...cant blame him for that, page-2

1. MJS
    2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Fully valued? Maybe. But grossly over valued is a bit extreme. I've posted in the past on CIY and how they have set / are setting themselves up for sustainability and growth in the future. If anything, they have worked well to spread their risk, and provide channels for future inflow of FUM. Consider the following:

1) 25% of Indigo Pacific, a company involved in providing finance for development (ie. a much smaller version of itself)
    2) 57% of CP1, involved in property development. Apart from future dividends / profit, the relationship provides a channel through which some of the CIY FUM can be lent
    3) Recent purchases of Terrain and Treasury Group. Provides a range of "benefits" including more recurring revenue from loan books, again additional channels through which to market own products
    4) Will be floating Sunleisure - property management, again another good source of recurring revenue. The relationship with developers, particularly Sunland Group in this instance, provides good opportunity to grow this business rapidly and easily

In short, they have worked intelligently to diversify their risk while keeping growth happening. As for director selling shares, this has been a regular feature which they have been open about. To my mind it carries no real significance and shouldn't unduely influence a buy or sell decision.

MJS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.