WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

director sells more shares, page-87

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439

I must say, I can't be the only one astonished that the SP is so low after such a grandstand announcement.

Having said that, there is a difference between "astonished" and "alarmed" and having just read this thread from top to bottom, I can't believe how abundant dribble can be.

The head honchos have sold a fraction of their shares. A FRACTION. Me, I'm a greedy bastard and I wouldn't sell a single share that I thought would make me money down the track, but just because that's what I would do doesn't mean any other action from any other person is wrong or worthy of pessimism.

Personally, I recently bought a fairly hefty chunk of OBJ and, once my family trust was established, transferred the securities to my trust for on-going tax benefits.

Maybe an OBJ director has set up a trust fund for little Timmy.

Maybe, for people so desperately in need of a conspiracy, directors have been happy to sell some for a quick buck, knowing the perception from the knee-knockers will keep the SP down and provide an on-going bargain for family and friends.

Who the hell knows? There could be many reasons, but one thing is certain - the pissy amount of shares being sold means there is nothing, not a thing, to be concerned about.

There is another misconception expressed by people bleating about how awful directors are selling off just as the company gains traction - they, unlike you, are not breathing into a brown paper bag, watching the minute by minute SP pips hoping we'll finish up for the day by a tenth of a cent. They've got a bloody company to run and all they need to do is ensure it's run well and that it's as profitable as it can be.

If the SP can be worth $1 one day, what the hell is the difference between:

a) 7.3c and 7.6c if you buy today

b) Jeff Edwards' net position being $41m instead of $43m, just because years earier he took a quick chunk of cash for whatever the hell reason he wanted???

FACT: trading halts aren't called flippantly and the recent deal - with the world's biggest consumer goods company (I mean, it LITERALLY doesn't get any bigger) - was outstanding.

So, WTF is the problem here????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.