WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Reo -Congratulations on a genuine Post from the heart -...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Reo -

Congratulations on a genuine Post from the heart - magnificent!! I believe I was saying much the same thing in a more tongue in cheek fashion in my recent New Dawn post.....

It really does appear that some folk simply cannot see the damn forest for the trees......so let's bitch about where to put the cross on the T!!

I do not know as much as I would like about the management team but have let myself be guided by those that have gone before me........I like the conscientious non- b/s approach that let's developments unfold and errs on the side of under promise and over deliver.......one could devote much time to the importance of integrity which Abdm touched on in a recent post and I can only speak for myself in saying that integrity in management is , for me, as equally important as the value in what the company are producing.

Obj are continuing to display admirable integrity in not divulging any info that is not theirs to spill - and it is disingenuous of shareholders to expect them to to do the absolute opposite to what is required ATM.... I believe that post Roadshow , which bigger players may well be anticipating with relish, we shall see the re-rating process continue as anticipated.

Doesn't take a genius to deduce that the Roadshow must surely preempt the next positive Ann re P and G product release incorporating a sliver of Obj technology.......and if I'm wrong I'll obviously be picking up the soap for Surges and Evil....lol

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.