E25 2.04% 24.0¢ element 25 limited

director sells, page-5

1. SBC
    1,006 Posts.
    Hi Aswon3,

As far as I am concerned the stock at this embrionic stage should be worth anywhere between $0.20 and $0.40, although personally, given the expertise on hand and the projects (including the initial promising sample results) I would've thought closer to $0.30 than $0.20, but that is open to debate and the mkt. currently says closer to $0.20.

If MZM can consolidate above $0.20 next week that would be very positive imo and signal a new stage for the company, especially given the cellar dwelling tendency post ipo. Then we need some real drilling results to move on further (personally looking forward to them sticking a few holes in Callawa, although they seem quite keen on Weebo).

I also don't believe you can place a value range on MZM based on the trading of one director as this appears to be an opportune transaction and in any case needs to be taken in the context of the announcement, the minimal volume traded and the trading patterns that eventuated at the time.

You could apply the same logic and say that given the other directors have also bought on the market (assuming these were quantities they are prepared to trade - leaving core holdings alone) and decided to hold onto their stock that MZM was a hold at $0.27 (maybe they were just too slow, huh).

Cheers
    SBC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $52.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $15.34K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41909 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 13600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.