BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

Just another busy day in the life of a Batavia Director: - jump...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Just another busy day in the life of a Batavia Director:

- jump onto HC, a forum full of "dribble"
    - slag off major shareholders, when they DARE to suggest a capital return
    - BOAST how much money he has made from BTV and associate companies. (I just love this one)
    - Posts some time ago, with a BUY sentiment on THR at over 25 cents - last price 2 cents (Neil, I hope to GOD you didn't sell any shares after this 'anonymous' post!

And then asks a major shareholder for a "grovelling apology" lest they incur his "wrath", when he is outed as a friend of the Director and has a clear conflict of interest and lack of disclosure! AND HE THEN SAYS HE IS A DIRECTOR!

Neil, unless there is an immediate "grovelling" announcement of a capital return to shareholders, YOU will be front and centre in tomorrow's The Australian newspaper.

Because they are going to LOVE this. Directors milking shareholders, doing nothing, then discrediting critics under false names.

Not to mention ASIC, to investigate the full extent of your breaches. Do you get the feeling this "breach of regulations" may not be the only one?

Your WRATH? You do you think you are? GOD?

Thank you, for letting shareholders into you mind. They now know EXACTLY what you think of them, and the purpose they serve for you, your buddies, and this lifestyle junior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.