LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

I also agree with Caliente. It's such a pitifully small parcel,...

1. 209 Posts.
    I also agree with Caliente. It's such a pitifully small parcel, especially considering he has over 4.5million shares, that anyone considering any sort of manipulation is highly unlikely to consider limiting his sale to 10,000 shares. Possibly just consolidating his loose ends, or his son cashing in his birthday present. It's absolutely rediculous if it has any impact whatsoever on the behavior of the share. I'm back for my third bite on this one. The drop in price today is very attractive. And somebody told me a few weeks ago don't trade this one- just hold for long term. I'm having fun with it. And my compliments to Madmacs. I did notice that you commented that the gap left behind at 60 to 60.5 left a weak point in the support that might attract a retrace to fill it in. But now that we have broken the uptrend channel to fill your gap, mac, what does your chart tell you to expect? Hopefully we can rise back up to that channel tomorrow and get back to the business of rerating the company prior to PFS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.