GLA 0.00% 1.4¢ gladiator resources limited

director takes up $520k worth., page-35

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    oh good to know,,its the safest place in the world,actually never been there but want to buy house overthere as they are still relatively cheap out of the city l have heard
    if l read correctly amp bought alot of land around the coast a few years back,,massive growth in all of south america l reckon in the next 10 years will be the place to be,,pretty damn good effort in the world cup soccer,,always go for australia when they play together but any other time follow them like crazy lol,,l am buying some either way just for this being where it is so l can tell my relatives back home hey l got shares in something overthere whether it be bad or good,,
    good luck to holders either way but from what l roughly have looked at 6 to 6.4 might be a pretty good entry
    would love to see something come of this besides a trade as its good for the country,,my uncle actually left there and is in spain but apparently he would have been better of staying put cause he said building overthere had been pretty busy as he frequently visits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $271 19.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1258 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 187803 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.