PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

director trading, page-20

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Sigma

"The background of directors is one of the most important things you should look into when investing in a company,
    ESPECIALLY EXPLORERS."

It sure is one of my criteria but as I stated....his background, selling of shares the other day with a SP price, involvement with others....FOR ME......has not changed my decision to buy into PRW. I use many factors to decide whether to hold a share or not...this is one...there are many....his so called sneaky side has not changed my decision to buy. Sell some shares Andrew....just dont dump heaps.

"And then again they may not. Results so far have NOT been significant."

Then again...they may Sigma. Silly argument. You;re not really trying to debate...just shoot down my post.

Try add something of value research wise, fact wise to your posts if you want to debate something out.

With the results to date....I also dont believe the spike to 20 was justified. Maybe 10 cents is too much.

However....I like the team, think the drilling they are doing will show whats really go on...or at least give some more concrete info on whats in the ore where they are.

Above all though...I like where they are drilling.....I like the area, the neighbours etc.

"Based only on your desire for them to do so."
    Sorry to state the obvious...Yes I would like the shares to rocket as I hold.

Is this wrong?

"It has been retracing. Could easily retrace more."

Oh really cause I only want to pay the lowest it goes. lol Sigma.

OK...yes it could go to zero....could go to $50 a share if they had a JORC'd up resource, pulled it out...long term locked in contracts for vast profit etc.

Like I said Sigma....the results will speak for themselves.

What a waste of a post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.