ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

G'day Buddy. Glad to see that you have an interest in ICN and...

1. 21,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    G'day Buddy. Glad to see that you have an interest in ICN and your posts would be most welcome in that forum.

ADE has given us a VERY clear insight into how BPT operates away from the cameras and one would only hope that RJ has been around long enough to realize who he is dealing with. He has already been badly burned by them, and us shareholders with him, so, you couldn't possibly imagine that he hasn't got his guard up.

But, as I have posted many times on the ICN forum, RJ has run out of excuses and he is there to be judged by all on HIS performances from now on. Shareholders are far more informed nowadays and the "old school" MD's days are numbered, if they try to continue with their smoke and mirrors crap that they have gotten away with for years.

For my interest sake, I have also bought into AKK, again, just to get as much exposure to the Cooper Basin as possible, as, clearly, it is going to be the "hot spot" for coming years.
    Maybe of all the clever sayings that have come out of all these posts, one that BPT might consider very carefully regarding their "style."

Live by the sword, die by the sword!!!

IMO, BPT are now a much more "attractive" target than ANY other company in the Cooper Basin and as they are very stretched financially and with dozens of active projects, they should seriously be looking over their own shoulders from now on. They have a "corporate" shareholder base who wouldn't think twice about accepting any reasonable offer. Can't see any of their Top 20 SH worrying too much about BPT's "potential" if good money is waved in front of them. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.