NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

TBE, some years back, sentiments similar to those you expressed...

1. 341 Posts.
    TBE, some years back, sentiments similar to those you expressed in your post in reply to Morley, was being said when Rodney Adler bought HIH shares around the $1 dollar mark. Buy orders being filled using Adlers ‘own money’ it was declared in a continues stream of announcements to ASX.

The HIH saga is all history now and both Adler and Ray Williams had a rest behind the bars for a couple of years.

While I am not for one moment suggesting similar criminal activities are taking place in NBS, I have learnt from bitter experiences to be careful not jumping on the bandwagon blindfolded because a director or two buys some shares in order to be seen by the hordes to support the share price, when the chips are down and the company is having a tough time on/with ASX.

Your directors got to grow up and deal with the current situation and communicate honestly with the market, shareholders and analyst. They need to be more transparent. It is a small company, cash-flow is absolutely vital and they missed their own June 09 NPAT forecast.

No wonder AMRO Morgan’s recent downgrading headline was: “Show us the money”.
    Saying nothing is not helpful. Could this be a matter of ‘where there is smoke there is fire ?’

Feel free to call me both skeptical and cynical. In the meantime I support morley’s post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.