QHL 5.13% 18.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Accumulation was for only 40000 shares, cost averaging down in...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Accumulation was for only 40000 shares, cost averaging down in the process.

QHL was never acquired on the hope it would go boom! Sure the prospect is there, but its never been the intent, nor has it supported the decision to accumulate more.

Over the years these guys have spent their time tooling and gaining industry accreditation. They're involved with major Govt projects that span decades. Throw in some new contracts and we have a market player.....and sure, alternate investments would have delivered greater returns. But like the turtle and the hare, I'll just continue to accumulate more as time goes on. When its trading over a dollar, probably two dollars by 2022 (with dividends), I'll be here to enjoy

The only matter that continues to irk me though is their transparency and burrowing arrangements (Director loan). But what business does not have some grey clouds, and at the moment they're just that. Its not a storm cloud.

...and at the end of the day if it goes bust, well do you think the Aus Govt would let that happen??? I'll leave that to you to ponder......

oh, and dont forget. There is no sign suggesting Trump is planning to introduce tariffs on carbon fibre composites in a hurry. nudge, nudge, wink wink......

Our macro environment is constantly changing. we just need to be nimble enough to embrace constant change.

I truly believe QHL has finally flat lined. In the absence of any further and/or violent downward pressure, I'm posturing myself to swoop anything that I can afford. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $7.114K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 109463 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.