PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

'Goodluck',(with a name like that, I feel the need to add...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    'Goodluck',

(with a name like that, I feel the need to add quotes!)

To re-iterate Lemas' question to you from your previous post, which might have been lost in today's excitement:-
    >>>
    "Can you reveal your source or let us now how you rate the reliability of it???"
    <<<

In relation to your post:
    >>>
    "I have info that there is a announcement this week, but the big one is next week, which will reveal all."
    <<<

Also, since your post, a lot of speculation has taken place as to whether the interesting wording from today's announcement in regards to China and whether it is a hint that it might be the national screening program (i.e. the motherload!) might be the information that you predict will be released next week.

You seem to have 'innocently' mentioned this again (re. national screening program) in your latest post, as if it is a separate thing (to next week's predicted announcement) ... hmmmm. Care to 'fess up'?!

It is also intriguing that you now say 'it will be a great relief' ... that almost rules out the national screening, as that would be absolutely amazing, incredible, can't-believe-its-happened material, not just a relief!

Any clues?

Cheers.

p.s. great day today, in the context of where the SP has been languishing of late ... finally getting up off the canvas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $6.584K 9.132K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 142225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.