AIM 8.33% 65.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

director's buying - obviously knows something, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: director's buying/kg Aim will have a much shorter development time to production than Gip KG.It has to be hard for Aim to stuff this one up,surely.They need the cash flow to finance the drill program for Mumbwa,hence BHPb gift to Aim with Perkoa.

But we'll see.

Gip's starting to concern me a little and if we see another delay with testing,or anything else for that matter,that white knight thats keeping it afloat atm may dissappear and we'll be back under 10c again.The faith that many have put in Gip must be starting to wear thin for some.

It would be so much better if Gip just came out and gave an explanation for the continuous delays.There have been explanations for some of the delays but not all and imo its linked to the off-take/stockpile situation with Cabots.Why not just give a general explanation with words to that effect without mentioning involved parties names if needs be.The only other possibility is if theres much more to the whole timing aspect for Gip and there is a much higher reliance on a resolution of the current supply chain doubt that surrounds the Sgw assets atm.

Hopefully the Gip situation will be much clearer by years end.What I am confident of though KG is that Aim will well and truly overtake Gip over the next 6 months market cap wise.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.050(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 65.0¢ 58.0¢ $595.2K 963.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3217 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 42410 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.