BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

mostly that’s fair comment. I personally don’t support a much...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    mostly that’s fair comment. I personally don’t support a much larger throughput because it will increase the lead proportion in the revenue mix while xing up capex leading to inferior real world irr’s.

thats a sub optimal tradeoff for me as an investor - unless the capex funding cost is particularly attractive

always need to keep in mind 3% resource grade is nothing in lead. Tier one’s are 10%+

so bml is never going to storm the castle as an out and out lead play.

its usp has to be different which means it’s business plan does as well

its current capex estimate is perceived as gold plated but that’s partly a reflection of lead’s high volume nature vs the gold projects that dominate WA

what i I find a bit odd however is how slow project development has been. Feels like a good opportunity to beat capex inflation to the punch has been missed or at least not optimised

possibly internal constraints the issue there. Can be tough for firms to flip from crushing bear market survival resourcing to go-ready-set mindset

whatever the case I now don’t foresee mining commencing much before 2024 given global supply line issues. Big capex mill items are going to get quite inflated as a result of these macro factors I suspect .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.