BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

exactly. what V and the rest of his sycophants fail to realise...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    exactly. what V and the rest of his sycophants fail to realise is that this isnt about who is right or wrong. this game can be brutally humbling (apparently not with V, his irrational exuberance is infinite it seems) and so taking a cautionary approach and having an open mind is the best way to be. when you defend a company as adamantly as V does, you get focal rage syndrome and so there is no other input outside your own echo chamber. and so you cling onto the hope that you will be proven right but as your chart shows, its been a very long consolidation and a very dilutive journey for this stock. and thats why its fair to ask why has this stock been ignored by the market and is there something that the fundamentals are saying that currently prices in a significant risk premium to the project, hence the current valuation.

truly, i hope this investment pays out for you and everyone else. even the hyper-defensive V. in the end i post so that people can hopefully use something i say and make money. judge a person on HC by the result of their calls i say, not simply for having an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $109.6K 998.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 325659 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 84227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.