BML 14.9% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

P may have some applicable psychological label/diagnosis (but...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    P may have some applicable psychological label/diagnosis (but then so do many of us... probably even on this thread)
    One thing he is NOT is schizophrenic, which is characterised by psychosis (a dissociation from tangible reality - some may argue that this is evident in P's writings but but just having differing market opinions usually doesn't qualify as "psychosis" - delusion or ignorance at worst may apply!)
    You may be thinking of so-called "split personality" (Dissociative Identity Disorder - I doubt he has this either, just an issue with social interaction most likely, again not an uncommon thing these days especially with those that choose to interact mainly from behind a keyboard - I'm not specifically accusing P of this, just making a general observation).

Perhaps P should read "How To Win Friends and Influence People" (Dale Carnegie - an oldie but definitely a goodie) if he truly wishes to help people here. His antagonistic approach negates any chance of that even if he turns out to be right.

Schizophrenia and "split personality" are often confused/mis-applied but they are very different beasts despite both being found in the same psychiatry textbook, as far apart as ICG and APG (weird but apt cross-reference that just reflects my own mixed fortunes in playing ASX Roulette) which are both ASX stocks [not cross-promoting - just giving an example of 2 companies [that I hold] that share an existence on the ASX) but couldn't be more different

Trust me - I'm a doctor...

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.013(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 12.0¢ 9.6¢ $133.5K 1.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 558137 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 112189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.