BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Directors buying shares, page-30

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Hi Freeflyer,

Good questions there, and worth asking, thanks for the reasearch. I for one would love to see some further on market purchases by directors but it could be as sinic says they havent had much opportunity due to the rules around when they are allowed to buy?

- big Q trhough - are those shareholdings of directors correct? How can Simon own 82M shares (both directly and indirectly) when there are only 153M on issue?
    - I see the DFS being a re-rate because I forecast a substantial increase over PFS, say 20%+ approx increase in metrics such as EBITDA and IRR. If this doesnt happen and its say 5-10% better or just the same, I agree no DFS re-rate in which case I'll swallow my medicine on previous views/comments.
    - I agree capex will increase both due to size of mine and inflation, however I expect these increases to be more than offset by increased revenue and profit
    - Re inflation v deflation, I expect inflation for the next 3-5 years, but eitherway the lead / silver mix in this project is a great hedge/product mix for either scenario (lower risk = robustness and sustainability, which I like)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $109.6K 998.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 325659 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 84227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.