STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

directors buying, page-14

1. 3,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Pumping....I have been through the exact scenario that ICP is going through when CUS was 8 cents. The share would spike up,
    everyone would get exited, then would drop back again. I built a sustantial holding but it took around four months as I didn't want to spike the share up. The decision for the share consolidation was because management realised fund managers and like would not get involved without the consolidation..a $1 share has more prestige than a 10 cent share. The related issue is they need to attract some more
    cornerstone investors apart for Union Pacific 8% and Vibrant Link 6%. Also the Top 20 shareholders in CUS hold 70% of the shares, a nice tight register, whereas it's 40% with ICP.
    You'd think a micro-cap fund manager would be all over ICP after the outstanding success of CUS but they are not and you need to ask why. I think it's for a number of reasons 1)Share consolidation 2)Directors not buying enough shares, although they have started to of late 3)lack of PR by management to sell the story to brokers/funds managers and the like. Management can argue that eventually the SP will catch up with the profit on a PE basis and they dont need to spend the time telling the story to the media & brokers -
    I really believe that's what they believe. However it doesnt help shareholders along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.