STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Pumping....I have been through the exact scenario that ICP is...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Pumping....I have been through the exact scenario that ICP is going through when CUS was 8 cents. The share would spike up,
    everyone would get exited, then would drop back again. I built a sustantial holding but it took around four months as I didn't want to spike the share up. The decision for the share consolidation was because management realised fund managers and like would not get involved without the consolidation..a $1 share has more prestige than a 10 cent share. The related issue is they need to attract some more
    cornerstone investors apart for Union Pacific 8% and Vibrant Link 6%. Also the Top 20 shareholders in CUS hold 70% of the shares, a nice tight register, whereas it's 40% with ICP.
    You'd think a micro-cap fund manager would be all over ICP after the outstanding success of CUS but they are not and you need to ask why. I think it's for a number of reasons 1)Share consolidation 2)Directors not buying enough shares, although they have started to of late 3)lack of PR by management to sell the story to brokers/funds managers and the like. Management can argue that eventually the SP will catch up with the profit on a PE basis and they dont need to spend the time telling the story to the media & brokers -
    I really believe that's what they believe. However it doesnt help shareholders along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.