PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

directors buying, page-3

1. 200 Posts.
    Hi Selmax the 'Director Buying' reflects the Issue of securities as per the agreement between ABU and Ochre Holdings back in June 2009. This was to do with the change of Administration and deal with Tanami.
    The current market price has the shares above the issue price, so the 'Directors' are not out of pocket the way I see it.
    Wouldn't it show more confidence in the ability of the business if a Director was actually buying 'on market'? After all no 'Director' came in to buy when Firebird ran out of patience recently, the stock was just allowed to slide. Again! HoHummmmmmmm
    It will be interesting to see if ABM mirrors the results of Clancy (CLY) when they had a 'new team'?
    Any comments could provide some stimulating discussion.
    In the meantime it looks like ABU holders will need to continue sitting and waiting. Nothing different to the last 4 or 5 years.
    I know this sounds a wee bit cynical, but its probably the hot and humid weather at the moment

PS: 30% green would be nice for all loyal ABU holders Selmax, so I will be keeping my fingers crossed hoping your dream does not turn into a nightmare!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3899883 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25031184 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.