AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

directors contempt towards shareholders

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    The contempt shown by the Directors towards the company shareholders is quite amazing.

I hope the large shareholders finally wake up and see what's happening here and act accordingly.

It's over 7 weeks since the last operational update was issued and 5 weeks since the strategic update was made.

As I have close to a unmarketable holding, I won't spend the time & effort going through all the production reports.

However from what I've seen, I would very strongly suggest that those of you that do have significant holdings view them urgently.

To help you & save you time researching, the operator of the Antares leases has code number 342392 on the Texas RailRoad Commission website.

As an example Robinson No1 in
    December produced 6,948 BO & 27,150 MCF of gas and in January produced a mere 994 BO & 1,956 MCF of gas, Yip production dropped off a cliff.

SLKT in Jan, all of 1,200 BO
    Robinson No2 in Jan 104 BO
    Barnes No 1 none in Jan listed (maybe an error)
    Debnam22 in Jan 189 BO & 226 MCF of gas

Cozart 19 had similar levels of production over the 2 months.

Nothing I have seen would in anyway justify the supposed change of mind on the sale of the asset due to what was seen in those 11 intervening days.

This board of Directors has one heck of a lot of explaining to do to its long suffering shareholders. Which it should start doing right now.

No wonder they have been silent for so long, but as I've said before, you can only hide, wear rose tinted glasses or stretch the truth to the limits for so long before the data eventually catches up and revels the true situation.

I'll leave you all to do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

All the best

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.