AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

obviously you didn't look at the stat data I provided in...

1. 438 Posts.
    obviously you didn't look at the stat data I provided in previous post on sale revenue, production cost, development & eval, cost debt and debt repaid 12 month cycle year on since 2011 - 2013.

All I interest is how quick they can expanse the sale revenue at the same time debt reduction rate. I wouldn't concern about the monthly flow rate. The largest cost items on their yearly balance sheet is the development and evaluation cost as that is where most of the debt went. The faster you develop the field the faster the debt grow but sale revenue will take time to catch up. So its the balance act to get the right amount of development so as to keep the sale revenue grow as the same time keep the grow of debt down within manageable range.

The existing debt worth 3-4 years of existing production. No they not gonna go belly up tomorrow and remember no investor gonna put out $300m for the asset if they the production can't pay the cost went into it and nobody gonna put out their investment dollars just to collect back the break even, the only time they put out that kind of money is when they think there are more in store to be gain. Don't tell me those investors haven't seen AZZ 's book!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.