WMT western metals limited

directors credibility at stake, page-19

1. 14 Posts.
    I think all the best widths have already been mined years ago, the remnant ore being locked up in apparently complex geology, something around 6.5mt at a lower average grade, that is why I would imagine Angelsey walked away years ago when no solid orebody was found, I just cannot believe why WMT's management have committed all their funds to what is obviously a marginal or suspect project, as someone mentioned earlier, maybe instead of boasting about the boards current prowess and expertise, which seems to be a constant irritating ingredient of all announcements, instead of ignoring the fact that nearly all of their shareholders are financially ruined, an apology for their absolutely dismal performance would be more appropriate, I have given up hoping to recover even a fraction of my funds now, and maybe todays shareprice might be generous, they stated 4.4c cash backing, that is going to halve at least next year, I wonder how many of these experts will remain when all the money for their very generous wages runs out due to this reckless committment of all their funds?.

Anyway, that's it from me, I had to protest and have done so today, I'm glad I got all this off my chests (pardon my attempt at black humour)but I think all my money is gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.