POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Directors - Do something that means something

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The market and long term holders are sick to death of all the airy fairy flowery announcements that in the end amount to nothing.

The doors need to be kept open, operating costs and 6 figure salaries need to be paid. An imminent capital raising is surely coming. Otherwise voluntary administration is a knocking.

Do Directors believe in the future of Poseiden Nickel ? Nobody knows what the other person really thinks !

As a long term holder and at this juncture I will not be participating in a capital raising and I mean not at any price ! It's just too high risk.

The Directors should be able to afford to buy some shares on market. Not 5k or 6k but 20K plus. That would demonstrate that these Directors do believe in the future of Poseiden nickel. Actions speak louder than flowery announcements

I dare say a couple of Directors buying shares on-market is more unlikely than a miracle happening. Why ? There 6 figure salaries are too precious to lose. Common Directors prove this post to be wrong !!

Money talks. Do something than means something !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.026K 203.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 30545016 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32551595 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.