OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

directors don't quit winning companies, page-5

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let's all keep it real. The sp was 6.2c when it was announced that Lisa joined the board on 29/06. The share price went up to 7.5c then fluctuated around 7.2c with the game playing and subsequently dipped down and around and up and down and up and down again & below 6.2c in the days a weeks since that particular announcement. So it didn't have much impact (good or bad) on share price in any way as the daily machinations of traders, bots, algorithms and desperate t+2 players rushing to gold or just being given impatient have had a bigger impact. So the same game is in play. Not much has changed, including the predictable playing of share price. Announcements will be all that make a difference. Especially if people only focus on the short term. Anyway... The scaremongering by the usual suspects is priceless, whose ongoing and undying interest is compelling.
    Just as a side note....
    The only thing I didn't like like about today's announcement was that 2 completely separate and unrelated market announcements were combined as one. The end of the geothermal operation equals one announcement as it clears the past ryg days. And Lisa resigning deserved at least a paragraph or two related to that only. Just my opinion and clarity would have helped to avoid retarded commentary or innuendo designed to invoke fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.