PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

I don't see anything wrong with setting an upper bound on...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I don't see anything wrong with setting an upper bound on director's renumeration.

To hear people bagging the directors and saying they shouldn't be paid well because the SP fell from 80c to 40c doesn't sit well with me.

I believe the 80c price earlier this year was way too premature and not sustainable this far out from production. Strewth! we don't even have an actual mine yet! I mean it was sitting under 10c not that long ago! Lots of people got way too excited way too early.

This is a project that could pay off really, really well if it is managed carefully and skillfully. You want good people at this point so it doesn't go off the rails. It is moving from explorer to producer, that is a big step and without care and skill could be stuffed up.

Trying to overpump the share price too early is (IMO) just as dangerous to the company's stability as talking it down. I am happier with a roughly realistic price that over the long run rises as risk is shed. I think the current price is roughly realistic given the current risks.

I am looking at how the directors steer the company towards production and sales down the road, not on how they make the company SP look right now. At the moment I think the company is being well steered.

They get it producing and selling product and the share price will follow. I am really pleased with this investment, the company management and am excited about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.