FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

directors in canada, page-2

1. 188 Posts.
    there has been a lot of speculation on HC regarding the company's future. Mergers, takeovers, duel listings etc etc

Bringing ni back on line coupled with the prospectivity and aggressive exploration strategy of fxr tenements will place the company on a few radar screens.

IMHO exploration success, resource/reserve growth and is something FXR have proven successfull at, and Im more than content for them to continue down this path.

However to date they haven't fully convinced me they are successful miners - not bad, but not outstanding either. In 2007 they will be going from one ore source / one plant to three ore sources and two plant. Then you have Shoall and Ayshia in the immediate pipeline...

A reason I believe why the company has it's current valuation, rather than the dizzy highs of 1.90.

Commodity price volitility, rising fuel costs, labour shortages etc aside, if the production performance issues is sorted out, fxr will be positively re-evaluated.

Ramp either way you choose, however I be watching with interest future cashflow over the coming year, and how they managing their expanded operations.

Cheers,

Beightroot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.