FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

directors in china

1. 3,606 Posts.
    There appears to be a one or two major holders leaving along with many panicing small holders, or taking position elsewhere which does happen to many companies, not just FXR.

So for those who dont know, presently 2 of Fox's Directors are currently in China, and I would imagine right now they would be signing more take off agreements.

Other views on the current SP and movement?

Some folk here cannot see the hidden value in some companies, and although the market (SP) did not react to the last announcment they fail to notice that it represents a 10% increase in future revenue included in the value as previously Fox had to pay 10% Royalties on Radio Hill projects, which now they are free from havng to pay.
    (No one made any comments to this as far as I have read)

Now IMO, although there appears to be some Ramping and DownRamping of this stock regardless, for the long term (and short term) holders who fully have researched FXR and believe the full story you will be rewarded.

This ride at present we now experience to me is temporary, and presents an opportunity for investors to accumulate as a Bigger player exits.

The Dec Quarter as mentioned by fox to be out by the end of the month and we should see some gains, how much who can say while there is a bigger player exiting. But saying this, for those who are going long and stay the course I feel your patience will be rewarded.

Newbies should always do their own research regardless, there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world and as much as others say there is better value elsewhere!

please remember this: Greener pastures on the other side dont always stay green forever!

Well, I hope this post is informative for most and not considered Ramping as which I have been accused previously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.