FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

directors in china, page-22

1. 875 Posts.
    There are plenty of those who will bail out. But Fox has several diversified strings to bow and whilst tied to Chinese for Cu (the price of which is NOT known tyo me - anyone?) this gives cashflow to go on with other stuff. This is a legitimate mining coy with EXCELLENT prospects and leverage.
    The market is tricky right now and Fox is in the unfortunate position of being "stuck in the middle". It's not a penny dreadful that inspires attention from so many day traders - and it's not over the hump of being declared a legitimate robust "producer". That is what will generate much volatility over the next couple of months.
    But when Cu starts going UP (and I am one who suggests it certainly will) and Nickel value is realised this will move fast.

Market attention is very full of distraction at the moment. Look at what happened with CMR today - wow! Crash! Bam! Whallop! That had to be orchestrated .. and some smart money bought in at some really cheap prices today - unbelievable. I guess if we play where there is too much stop loss trading and margin call protection / danger stuff we will see rollercoasters like CMR today.

There are some investors / speculators who have insatiable appetites for very large and consistent upward price movement in short time-frames. They will progressively move out of Fox in this transition period - cash in there profits and move to "another Fox" in the very early stages.

Look at the history of FMG ............ it went this way, I know - I was there at $5 and it's now $14.96 and hit $15.15 today!

Similar picture here. (not same, similar!)

Bumps and heartbreak on the road to prosperity - if you can time when to exit and when to enter you could do exceptionally well. I can't - so I value the quality and buy the dips!

Today is a buy day

Those who accumulate will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.