ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

directors interests

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all,

Not much to smile about with this company at the moment, so i thought i would do a tally up of how many $ the directors have put into the company by buying shares on market from their own pocket, you know, the way we have to do it, lol.

This is from the 18th of December 2009 when the company was consolidated (no pun intended) untill now.

I`m pretty sure i did not miss any announcements, but hey, i could be out.

First up Our fearless leader, Cedric Goode
    500,000 @ .20

Total spent $100,000
    -----------------------------------------
    Next Peter Wall
    500,000 @ .20

Total spent $100,000
    Then John Muir
    500,000 @ .20
    200,000 @ .165
    600,000 @ .097
    300,000 @ .06

Total spent $209,200
    And Peter Richards
    500,000 @ .20
    130,000 @ .156
    140,000 @ .14
    250,000 @ .062
    100,000 @ .061

Total spent $161,480

So there you have it folks, hats off to John Muir and Peter Richards for reaching the furtherest into their own pockets and showing continued faith and support in NSL`s buisiness plan.

Peter Wall, it would be nice to see you also dip your hand again showing support like your comrades.

Our fearless leader, Cedric Goode, maybe about time to show some real leadership and start adding to your pile of self awarded shares and dip your hand also on a more regular basis. This would give other shareholders greater confidence that you actually have confidence in what you have stated you are trying to achive with this company.

If this deal with the Chinesse does not eventuate, then, well i can handle that, as this is what speculative investing is all about. High reward- High risk, and a deal and progress should happen eventually. But really Cedric, you should be showing that you have more faith in what you are doing, than you seem to be showing at the moment.

And yes i know you will be all reading this, so regards from The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.