ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

As they have mentioned in a recent announcement, they are...

1. 294 Posts.

As they have mentioned in a recent announcement, they are LEARNING about the way business is done in India. That is the first thing they should have done.
    They love paperwork in India. I was there for 3 months in 1990 and wanted to buy a train ticket from Delhi to Kalka.
    I was in the upper class Tourist booking office. Took 5 hours and had to queue up in 3 different lines, one after the other. First line to have your booking page checked for correctness(as they say). Then I got waved over to line 2. A queue about 20 deep and the guy serving went out for a smoke every 15 minutes! He checks to see if any seats are available and checks your passport to make sure you are a bonifide tourist. All hand signals - no talking. Then you get flicked to line 3. This is where you pay and get your ticket. Done in triplekit! A4 sized piece of paper thrown at you. That's your ticket.
    OK, that was in 1990; it must be better now but the buraucracy is well entrenched in their society.

There is no way NSL can confidently put a time frame of even the month something will happen.
    That's what they are learning now - AT OUR EXPENSE.

As for finance, I don't expect an extension and they will probably be told to come back when they have completed what they had to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.