ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

YeppaDon't know what to believe anymore. Monday is effectively...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yeppa

Don't know what to believe anymore. Monday is effectively D-Day or should I say every day is a D-Day now.

They have at best not met any of the targets they have set. Here are a few of the outstanding matters:-

1. Resource definition - a million dollars spent on drilling and geologists and I cant remember seeing 1 drill result. When I sent the company an email querying this the reply was "the market will be updated in due course."

2. The first shipment - was due at end of Jan 2010, then end of April 2010 and then no later than end of 2010. Now no announcement and no date as to when that will be???

3. Third mine site - it seems that every time they have bad news they bring out the "3rd mine" announcement. They should worry more about the other 2 mines they have and less on what they don't have.

4. Rail contracts to port - what a stupid idea it is to truck ore 440km to port.

5. The CMMC deal - looks like it might fall through IMO. If it was going to be signed why leave it till the very last minute of the very last day. Doesn't make sense.

Having said all that, if they can get their crap together then we could see the share price up to 40 or 50 cents very quickly. But a lot has to happen before that happens.

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.