PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

directors knows it is empty promises, page-19

1. 11,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1680
    i understand what you are saying cornelius. Two of our ore recent directors did put up cash for the raising. Robert bylin took up $400k worth... to add to his $1.1m he already has invested. So not completely accurate to say directors didnt contribute.

Part of the problem is our biggest shareholder, Altima Partners, couldnt take part as they are now governed by a new investment policy that does not allow investments into non revenue earning companies. One of Altima's smaller funds that does hold WRG and is allowed to invest did take up their full entitlement. So i dont think we can criticise this too much either.

Predominantly the lack of take up is the top20 deciding they have too much invested already from pre IPO and then at 25c in IPO. Small holders also took very little up... which isnt surprising given most of us are nervous at the SP dropping and frustrated by the slow nature of the deals.

I still maintain the best reflection on our companies current position will be how easily they place the shortfall. If we are here in 6 weeks time still not having placed them.... i'll join you with the extreme nervousness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.