EMR 1.59% $3.83 emerald resources nl

Hi Wise one,Whilst I agree it's a good sign they are buying,...

1. 322 Posts.
    Hi Wise one,
    Whilst I agree it's a good sign they are buying, they have hardly been buying like crazy.
    1m shares at these prices is merely $25k.... drop in the ocean i the scheme of things
    Mike only holds like 360,000 shares. Other directors own max of 4.5m shares.... or $110k at current prices.

I'd love to see mike backing himself and buying shares (and a lot of them) with some of the $300k he's earning..

The company IMHO has delivered nothing but negative shareholder value in the past, and whilst prospects look better now, one glimpse at the chart shows the true story of the path to date.

Noxxe finalised, gas flowing in NW alice, and what this means in terms of cashflow to EMR is high on my interest scale.

If you read the recent Operations update, they have an estimated revenue based on projected production of the projects at approx 2.2m per year. After admin, salaries, exp etc it's probably somewhere around the 500k profit.

I hope there's some significant upside from that coming from somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, i've got a fairly significant interest in this thing (underwater a long way) and want it to work, but really need to see a big focus on shareholder communications, and LT value being established.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.060(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.513B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.88 $3.80 $9.066M 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1395 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.