TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

Kenneth I dont think that the newsagents will win the lottery...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Kenneth I dont think that the newsagents will win the lottery business. Where is the track record? Where is the infrastructure?
    I am not sure they can afford to pay a similar price to TTS, especially given the short and medium term savings that can be made through efficiencies.

I by no means think its a done deal with NSW 50/50, however I think if they do get this deal it should push the share price nicely. If they dont I think the strong cashflow from the rest of the business should put a floor under it. As for 2012, who knows? I am sure they will be fighting the Vic government for compensation re the license & we all know if a reasonable man can see the merit in compensation for the license then they should get some. I feel I am a fairly reasonable man (all be it still mentally a child) and I can see the reasons that compensation should be paid.

The one thing I cant readily see is that if the TTS bid for NSW Lotteries doesnt come off, what is the next business venture on the radar? Pubs ? Some decent value there at the moment but there is no understanding of running those sorts of businesses I dont think? Any ideas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.