CTO 20.0% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

directors mentioning dividend in announcement, page-45

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Wouldn’t hazard a guess on how to value this one but the scenario you present find8 is interesting i.e.

‘…advanced project with $227 mill worth of plant and equipment, a 10 mill oz JORC inferred resource in a town centre and a country of low sovereign risk…’ + less than a strategic vision shown thus far by board and management…

It was exactly these considerations that had prompted me less than two weeks ago to email the MD of another company I hold shares in, a company with a strong balance sheet and diversified resource interests (beyond just Au). The tenure of my email was that the synergies presented by CTO (and they are considerable) were worth looking at.

The response for obvious reasons was less than definitive but indicated that like acquisitions ‘figured significantly’ in their strategy for increasing shareholder wealth.

Shall wait and see but given its fundamental +'s, - the current management CTO is a more attractive target than most juniors in this sector, and like most things…if the price is right.

MW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.254K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 838810 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5370352 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.