MDX 0.00% 4.9¢ mindax limited

directors motives

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    If mr tsang is feeling somewhat miffed about the fact he has put a considerable amount of money into mindax and another company is now getting an inside run he should quickly advise shareholders of his intentions should he gain control.Just because a shareholder invests a lot of money in a company does not mean he has the interest of other holders in mind.Itis no secret that he has a steel making business in china which will one day require the iron that mindax will one day hopefully produce.If I had a steel making business I would want the iron ore at the lowest price possible -- its human nature.

Mr Tsang has been on the board for a long time now and in my opinion I have not seen any evidence of him or his friend Mr Chow doing too much to advance the company by joint ventures or otherwise.The only thing I have seen is Mr Tsang buying shares to strengthen his own position.Then the moment a worthile offer to take the company forward arrives he appears to be against it.With all his connections in china why has Mr Tsang not been able to bring one bit of positive interest to Mindax. It should be noted that Mr Tsang is also a director of asx company DRX and has also built up a very strong position in that company however the share price of that company has gone no where.Think about it for awhile before voting. The current offer may never be repeated again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83333 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.