POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

directors must step up

1. 735 Posts.
    The directors of this company must start backing their company by providing market support, if not people whom have paid up for their rights would've done so in vain if the shareprice continues to trade sub ten cents. I myself have backed Andrew and Co (by taking up my full entitlement) to put a floor under the share price but, at the moment it looks unlikely that this is happening. It's not the time to for directors to start blaming macro issues or falling commodity prices, they should be saying this is the start of an exciting chapter for this company and the time is right to buy.

I am hoping that come monday we will start to see a turn around in the shareprice and that there will be strong on market support by directors or institutions. This will be a litmus test of this board's capabilities and where they intend to take this company. If we continue to see the shareprice deteriorate I feel most pundits will see this rights issue as waste of time and money. If the mantra of directors recently comes to fruition that Mr Forrest is 100% committed to Poseidon then we should see a quick turn around in the shareprice. Let's see if this is the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.