LBT 5.56% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

It seems that any company where its financial status gets to...

1. 2,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    It seems that any company where its financial status gets to this stage, any buyer considering outlaying say $400,000 would be having to justify to their management and board how the product is going to be supported and maintained by LBT. It seems that the technology might be good or even ground breaking, but without the credibility and capacity to support and maintain into the future, the technology ownership needs to move to a financially viable and stable medical technology company.
    The only hope of salvation is if somehow the Astra Zencia team is able to get a medtech business to buy out / takeover the technology and development team as a new credible owner.
    I suspect that management and the board were so focussed on developing the technology, they lost sight of the financial and business stability requirements of any purchaser of the technology.
    I think a major cornerstone medtech buyer would wait until the very last moment or even to the point of seeing LBT go into administration. Then would swoop with a low ball offer.
    I know this should very negative. But, having worked in corporate roles and seen the processes that the technology buyers within the organisation have to go through to get an approval.
    Maybe the current Board with support of Astra and a major shareholder can 'pull a rabbit out of the hat'.
    I await developments. I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 04/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $28.22K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202308 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7918 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.