NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I hope you are correct Stagman - but not necessarily for the...

1. 682 Posts.
    I hope you are correct Stagman - but not necessarily for the obvious reasons. I have noticed directors in these tier three type coys consider the coy to be an extension of their own private business. As such they always believe everything is owed to them and they operated to extract max value for themselves.
    If the options expire at the end of the month ie are out of the money and are not taken up you will see the real skills in action.
    Being creatures of habit they will want to get the options back . The will put through a new raft of director options to be voted on. The problem for them is IF bailow is correct ( and i think he is on the money) and the the JV is imminent - this will put a rocket under the share price and more than likely take it past the 90c exercise price therfor the new options will have to have a higher exercise price or there will have to be more of them. They know they have the votes to get practically any option deal through so timing of the announcement is the key.
    If the options expire expect the any JV announcement to be delayed until the directors can get a option proposal up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.