MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Davo22,Which is it for you please - are you prepared to address...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Davo22,

Which is it for you please - are you prepared to address this stoick with an open mind regarding its facts?
    I ask this because you have just admitted that you are aware we have had 7mmcfperday as a flow rate on one well and yet i read a lot from you about us not being productive, being uneconomical, cashburn etc.
    So it is imperative for a rational forum that posters accept and reflect these facts about MAE instead of making blanket statements like we are uneconomical and in trouble for this and that reason.
    We are in no trouble whatsoever actually Davo22.

For reasons of fact and actuals etc, can i ask that you supply the forum with an announcement, audit or otherwise which supports the various claims you have made about Reserve non-vaibility, MAE financials and management issues and if not will you please then accept that you have only speculation and as many of us analytical posters do, will you please cite the facts that you are basing that speculation on?

I for one will certainly be interested in hearing the reasons why you are so passionate and i would be hoping that the passion a realistic reaction to something tangeable - moreso than exclamation marks that obviously represent your emotion, no offense because it must be based on something more than guesswork for you to be so adament.

Thanks,

Lautrec.

PS: no tongue in cheek should be read into this post please, i am curious about something that has just occurred to me and would like to heart as many facts as you can behind the sentiment you have presented in the last week
    - in order to further explore what i have come up with.
    I believe that you were a holder once or twice at a lower price?
    And you said the other day that you may re-enter MAE only in the 30's (if i recall your post correctly)?
    Given my recent consideration, i am most curious of the rationale behind your feeling and what triggers your feeling/sentiment to reverse and become a buy at that price. Ie, I wonder how you think the risk profile will change at that lower price and effect your confidence that much that you would then re-enter. Anything to do with options etc?
    (Whats driving you on one hand, to have a buy sentiment and expect a profit below 40's and then whats driving you to sell and expect a loss above 30's??

Pls tell me if i have confused you with another poster, i cant find the post so...). Thanks again if you can help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.