EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Directors Penalties, page-11

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Wabbs, I am happy to acknowledge again your effort advocating for the poor misunderstood and persecuted officials of this company.

Although, I am not sure that objectivity, and acceptance of the facts as they are widely seen by a cringing majority of people, who are affected by the failues of your beloved board and management, are included in your analysis of what has occurred and the reasons for the failures at hand.

To continue to believe that a few shares being sold down is going to bring the whole share price action into steady and sustained decline is not a very convincing indication of how you arrive at your conclusions.

As much as share price action is a product of negative influence/sentiment throughout the market - which we have seen plenty of despite the fluffing and inconclusive information the Company has made available - on other hand, it is probably more realistic to accept that price action is determined by the price someone is prepared to pay for the shares.

Wabbs, despite your favorite explanation for the decline in share price, the real reason is more attributable to the fact that the company officials have failed to deliver anything meaningful for the market to reason with and respond positively to. ie; Investors do not ordinarilly buy shares in companies where there is nothing positive happening, especially where everything known about what is happening is seen on the negative side.

It might also be significant that all the fluffing and non-specific maybe even superficial utterings of Farm-in negotiations have not amounted to anything? I have my own opinion on whether anyone has been mislead in this process. But, the big consequence must really be acknowledged Wabbs. I don't believe they could get anyone interested enough to committ to anything which might be able to reported as positive news for the market. Why do you think that was the outcome?

After all you, like the other several thousands of shareholders involved have become locked in to this Administration process because we believed the promises, undetakings and assurrances which the company officials have put out.

The continuing decline in share price action we have seen began when it became clear to anyone objective enough to see there was not much happening to be positive about. Yes some people sold their shares, some, a few, others sold all their holding? In hindsight maybe they wre a lot smarter than you or I can claim to be now eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.