GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Isn't it just that there is no one in the Australian office when...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Isn't it just that there is no one in the Australian office when Tim goes over to the site? I thought i remember reading that there is currently no office staff on and that Tim is having to cover all of this when he can (which is obviously more difficult when overseas). The dates have been pushed back 2 or 3 times from what i can remember but i'd hardly say misleading. The biggest push back from memory was receiving the drying plant from transit which was 1 or 2 months? I can't remember if there ever was an explanation why that dragged out for so long but i'm sure there is a good reason why. In total we are probably 3 months behind a forward looking plan that was put into place over 15 months ago (i think that's the one you are referring to as the most recent ann is still on track from what i understand).

I agree it would be fantastic to be a fly on the wall and have real time information (as it would for any company) but realistically having Tim cover both jobs is saving Bass cash, making him more accessible to us every day investors and making sure he knows we are here and waiting for info. I think Bass has done a reasonable job keep us updated. Far from brilliant but not even close to the worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.