ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Directors purchasing now sickens me, page-13

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I agree with Lara , and I dont think she is overlooking the fact that Directors buying is a signal of strength. Any Holder from dividend announcement to CR has a right to be livid , and directors cashing in on the very misfortune they caused is going to be hard to swallow for anyone who just lost 30% of their portfolio or more. All the margins calls should be out of the way by now , so nobody is hopefully being forced to sell anymore. If the private traders can hold their nerve , then assuming the commercial holders wont sell at a loss , this stock should run to the high 40s at least. This is a prime opportunity to hurt the shorters , and it should not be missed , they went heavy 4days ago and have halved since, hopefully cover is running out and it wont be cheap . The BOTS seems to be in on this stock now , which IMO is the panic stage for the shorters , they are trying to buy down; buying 10 or 12 shares at a time to create the impression the stock is sinking. Dont fall for their tricks instead give em a nice big sh!t burger to eat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.