TBR 7.95% $3.94 tribune resources limited

directors responsibilities and asic, page-2

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    The shares are now at $1.95. The facts remain that Billis and his co Directors in Tribune and Rand have failed miserably in relation to accountability, continuous disclosure and looking after the interests of all shareholders.
    All the questions regarding Billis and his directorships of several companies involved in various dubious proposals smack of related party transactions that hopefully are hopefully under ASIC and ASX scrutiny and investigation.
    Maybe that is why the Rand deal has not gone ahead. An interesting post from Goldpinky on the Rand thread. He says "If you bitch about them (directors) you need help because you are obviously a deranged investor who does not know what you are talking about".
    Wow so i am deranged. Free advice.
    Well at $1.95 i can tell you i am definitely mad, maybe that is the same as deranged.
    How do we get rid of these clowns?
    A Freedom of Information search may be interesting.
    According to all those McLernon transcripts Billis had a heart condition that really seemed to affect his memory.
    I would say that is probably the problem in that he can't remember what he is meant to be doing. He seems to be confusing his personal interests (as he is a director of numerous related party companies) with those interests not aligned with the other shareholders.
    He and the other directors are certainly not fit to be in control of hundreds of millions of dollars of assets.
    The notice of AGM regarding the re-election of Sklenka says "The Board believes that Mr Sklenka has performed the duties and responsibilities of a director diligently and professionally, in the best interests of all shareholders."
    What an absolute load of rubbish. He doesn't own any shares other than by virtue of the fact that Rand and Tribune own shares in each other and he remains (not for long i hope) a director of both.
    Try and speak to Sklenka and Demis, and it is totally impossible. Demis is meant to be "Executive" Chairman. Has anyone ever managed to speak to these guys? Where do they live?
    The share price at $1.95 is an indictment on their performance and reflects a total lack of faith by the investing community in not only them but their leader Billis.
    The McLernon ASIC transcripts have certainly opened my eyes as to the type of people running both Rand and Tribune.
    By the way here is the address for a complaint to the ASIC they will love to hear from you.

ASIC Complaints
    Australian Securities and Investments Commission
    GPO Box 9827
    Perth WA 6001
    Australia
    Fax: +61(0)892614000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
0.290(7.95%)
Mkt cap ! $206.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.94 $3.65 $23.04K 6.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1664 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 1240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.