FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I have been reading some of the posts in PDY. Couple of comments...

1. 254 Posts.
    I have been reading some of the posts in PDY. Couple of comments which are interesting, one was :- easy way to get 100 names is to to split existing holding into many names by way of off market transfer.
    From BT on PDY., I think you can ask Directors to call on EGM
    if the company does not call a properly requested meeting that complies with provisions of the company constitution and Corps Act within Statutory time then you can hold one (called GM) at your own expense.
    In saying that, Directors would have a clue as to why shareholders would one, and doubt if they would co-operate. Opportunity to vote against the board by way of board rotation.
    Remember, you can't dump the Board with having replacements as it ceases to be a listed and public company with less than 3 directors.
    Members who hold at least 5% of the votes that may be cast at a general meeting of the company have the power to *call and hold a meeting themselves or require the Directors to call and hold a meeting.
    http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/ASIC.NSF/by Headline/Members
    If ASX still not convinced we get 100 people, you get palmed off to Common law website MY_Comlaw ([email protected])
    I am not a legal person, just relating what might be relevant on some points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.