CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

im sorry i am new to this so dont really know what downramping...

1. 101 Posts.
    im sorry i am new to this so dont really know what downramping is...i dont imagine placing posts that reduce the likelihood of a stock going up would be helpful.

my point to posting the article was to highlight the confusion that the rudd govt is creating

obviously there was a reason for the 14% drop in the sp I am attempting to justify why the drop ????? the article was actually a positive for CFE ...as approval has already been given apparently although i have only ever seen a statement saying NO Objection rather than a document saying Approved

The article was spot on however with the delays cfe saw including the 90 days and the resubmitting ...

so having said that

was it directors getting nervous ? or a major investor dumping to buy in again lower ? was it all the stops hit when the sp drifted lower than 75 after huge volumes bought at this level

all i can say is that huge numbers were bought at 75c and as a result some big losses are being seen .

this is conducive to a quick rise back up to these levels with any positive news .

In the short term until renewed confidence the sp will hang around the breakout level of 67c

what do you think ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.